Ground Survey and Demolition Works
Drum Property Group is now starting a full refurbishment programme of the red sandstone building on Leith Walk, having commenced survey and demolition works to the rear of the development site at Stead’s Place in October 2021.
The initial works on Stead’s Place are likely to last until the end of April, prior to construction
starting late summer 2022. The site is now closed to all vehicular traffic – apart from required site
traffic and the delivery of demolition and construction plant. As a result, the site has now been
fenced off for both security and health & safety purposes and will remain so until the demolition
and construction works are complete. The current schedule of works is as follows:
• March to mid-April 2022: completion of the breaking up and crushing of the existing ground floor slab
• April to July 2022: archaeological digs
• July 2022: enabling works for the main site
• September 2022: main construction works commence
Red Sandstone Building
• Renovation to the red sandstone building has begun and will continue until August 2022.
• The contractor, Clark Contracts, has a compound set up for the duration of these works and the majority of the works for this building are internal.
We thank all residents and neighbours for their patience and cooperation as these essential works are completed.
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org